| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salta in August is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 17.8 °C (32 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 4.2mm (0.2in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Salta August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Salta, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Salta: