| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salta in February is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly wettish. Around 162.9mm (6.4in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Salta February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Salta, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Salta: