| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salta in July is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 3.5mm (0.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Salta July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Salta, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Salta: