| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salta in March is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 118.3mm (4.7in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Salta March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Salta, Argentina
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Salta: