| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salta in October is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.1mm (1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Salta October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Salta, Argentina
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Salta: