| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salta in September is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Salta September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Salta, Argentina
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Salta: